Vine star Adam Perkins took fentanyl, alcohol, and cocaine before death


VINE star Adam Perkins took fentanyl, alcohol, and cocaine before his death, according to a report on Wednesday.

The Los Angeles County Coroner revealed the popular Vine and TikTok star died in a property in LA in April, but said at the time it was still determining his cause of death.

1

Vine star Adam Perkins took fentanyl, alcohol, and cocaine before his deathCredit: Instagram/Adam Perkins

Perkins was wildly popular on the two video social media apps, especially after posting a Vine showing himself in a bathroom mirror saying “hi, welcome to Chili’s.”

His twin brother Patrick announced his death on social media, but said he was not sharing how his brother died.

The two grew up in the sunny state, with their dad Lars working as a tech entrepreneur who sold photo sharpening software to Google in 2004.

Their mom Susan is a British actress. Their family also has property along the west coast, in LA, and in Maine, but it still is unclear if he was living alone at the time of his death.

More to follow…

For the latest news on this story keep checking back at Sun Online.

The Sun is your go to destination for the best celebrity news, football news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video.

Download our fantastic, new and improved free App for the best ever Sun Online experience. For iPhone click here, for Android click hereLike us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS.





Source link