Griff is touring across the UK, Europe and US in 2022 and tickets go on sale soon. (JMEnternational/JMEnternational for BRIT Awards/Getty Images)
Griff has announced a headline tour for 2022 – and tickets go on sale very soon.
The BRIT Award-winning artist will perform in venues across the UK and Ireland next spring.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
The singer announced the details of her biggest shows to date on social media, writing: “Genuinely can’t thank you guys enough, can’t wait to see you there.”
It will see her perform in Brighton, Bristol, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow, Dublin and London as well as the US for the first time and Europe.
It’ll be in support of her debut mixtape One Foot in Front of the Other, which features singles “Black Hole”, “Shade of Yellow” and the title track.
She also recently released the single “One Night”, which is expected to be lifted from a full release, so watch this space for new music.
Earlier this year she was awarded with the Rising Star gong at the BRIT Awards following up the likes of Adele and Florence and the Machine.
To find out how to get Griff tickets, presale info and tour dates, read below.
When do Griff tickets go on sale?
You can find out how to get them in a presale below
Is there a presale?
Yes, an O2 priority sale is taking place from 9am on 3 November for those on the mobile network, just sign up or log into your account to access the presale.
There’s also a Live Nation presale happening on 4 November from 9am. You just need to sign up to Live Nation for free, log into your account, then head to Griff’s artist page here to access presale tickets.
What are the tour dates?
- 25 January – Washington, DC – Songbyrd DC
- 26 January – New York, NY – The Bowery Ballroom
- 28 January – Boston, MA – The Sinclair
- 29 January – Philadelphia, PA – The Foundry at The Fillmore
- 30 January – Toronto, ON – Velvet Underground
- 1 February – Chicago, IL – Schubas
- 4 February – San Francisco, CA – Rickshaw Stop (Popscene)
- 6 February – Los Angeles, CA – The Roxy Theatre
- 3 March – Copenhagen, Hotel Cecil
- 5 March – Hamburg, Bahnhof Pauli
- 7 March – Oslo, Parkteatret Scene
- 8 March – Stockholm, Nalen Klubb
- 11 March – Berlin, Privatclub
- 13 March – Amsterdam, Paradiso
- 14 March – Cologne, Artheater
- 15 March – Brussels, Botanique Rotonde
- 17 March – Paris, La Gaite Lyrique
- 19 March – Brighton, Chalk
- 21 March – Bristol, O2 Academy
- 22 March – Manchester, O2 Ritz
- 24 March – London, O2 Brixton Academy
- 26 March – Leeds, Stylus
- 28 March – Glasgow, SWG3 Galvanizers
- 29 March – Dublin, The Academy