Jude Bellingham is expected to leave Borussia Dortmund at the end of this season, with numerous clubs lining up to sign him.
The England international, who has impressed during the World Cup, is contracted with Dortmund until 2025.
It has been speculated that Bellingham will cost English clubs more than £100million to fund the deal.
TOP STORY – CITY TO USE GREALISH IN DEAL FOR BELLINGHAM
Manchester City will dangle Jack Grealish to Borussia Dortmund as part of a deal to land Bellingham, claims Football Insider.
Grealish, who City signed for £100m from Aston Villa 18 months ago, has not fully convinced since his switch to the English champions.
According to the report, City are intensifying their interest in Bellingham and are willing to use Grealish.
Le10Sport have also reported French powerhouse Paris Saint-Germain are also interested in 19-year-old Bellingham.
– Liverpool are plotting a surprise move for Juventus forward Dusan Vlahovic, reports Calciomercato. The Serbian striker has scored six Serie A goals this term.
– Mundo Deportivo reports Borussia Dortmund’s Thomas Meunier is willing to listen to offers from Milan, Juventus, Manchester United and two other Premier League clubs if Barcelona do not bid for him.
– Atletico Madrid forward Joao Felix is open to a Premier League switch amid interest from Chelsea, claims GiveMeSport transfer expert Dean Jones.
– Calciomercato reports that Arsenal are interested in a January move for Real Madrid’s Marco Asensio.
– Leeds United are interested in a January move for Newcastle forward Chris Wood, claims Football Insider. Wood left Leeds for Burnley in 2017.