CHELSEA take on fellow Premier League side Aston Villa in the Carabao Cup third round.
The Blues dismantled Villa 3-0 in the Premier League 10 days ago and have been firing on all cylinders since.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Dean Smith’s side, however, picked up a 3-0 victory of their own over the weekend, thrashing Everton at Villa Park.
But Thomas Tuchel will see this season as the perfect opportunity to pick up as many trophies as possible.
When does Chelsea vs Aston Villa kick-off?
- Chelsea’s clash with Aston Villa gets underway from 7.45pm UK time on Wednesday, September 22.
- The game will take place at Stamford Bridge in London.
- There will be a full capacity crowd in attendance at the match.
Is Chelsea vs Aston Villa on TV?
- Unfortunately for Chelsea and Villa fans, the game will NOT be shown on live TV.
- You can, however, catch the Carabao Cup highlights on Quest and Quest HD from 10.30pm.
Chelsea will keep Kepa Arrizabalaga in goal while Edouard Mendy remains out with an injury.
Christian Pulisic also won’t be a part of the Blues squad, as he is still sidelined with injury.
Ben Chilwell, Timo Werner and Callum Hudson-Odoi can expect starts, however.
Leon Bailey pulled up during the win over Everton with a muscle injury and isn’t likely to feature.
John McGinn will miss the clash after coming off against Everton due to concussion protocol.
- Chelsea to win in 90 mins – 2/5
- Draw – 18/5
- Aston Villa to win in 90 mins – 13/2
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.