The Boots Black Friday sale features beauty, fragrance and skincare products. (Boots.com)
Boots has launched its Black Friday sale early, with deals on beauty, skincare and fragrances.
Customers don’t have to wait until 26 November to get deals at Boots this Black Friday, as they’ve kicked off their discounts already.
There’s up to 50 percent off on brands including Soap & Glory, Yves Saint Laurent, Oral B, No7, Dove, Philips and Lovehoney.
The retailer’s sale is now live on the Boots website here and in-store, and new deals are expected to pop up throughout the month.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
Throughout November you can expect thousands of products to be on offer, which is ideal timing to save some money during the Christmas shopping period.
There’s also a guide on some of the fragrance deals at Boots, Superdrug and other retailers on PinkNews here.
To find out some of the best deals at Boots at the moment, read below.
Beauty, skincare and fragrance deals at Boots
- YSL Touche Éclat Illuminating Pen – £17 (was £27)
- YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara – £18 (was £28)
- Soap & Glory All About the Face – £18 (worth £41)
- No7 Perfect Party Bundle – £80 (worth £210.25)
- Sanctuary Spa Favourites Gift Set – £20 (was £40)
- Bobbi Brown Glam Packed Must-Haves Star Gift – £35 (worth £82)
- Too Faced Limited 5-piece Makeup Collection – £35 (worth £76)
- No7 Hydrate & Glow Collection Bundle – £65 (worth £135.45)
- Benefit Mascara Mixer Trio – £33.50 (worth £71)
- Ole Henriksen Glowing Skincare Essentials Set – £28 (worth £58)
- Dove Men + Care Daily Care Ultimate Washbag Collection – £6 (was £12)
- Gucci Bamboo for Her Eau de Parfum – £30 (was £52)
To shop all of the beauty deals head to Boots here.
Electrical beauty deals at Boots
- BaByliss Curl Secret – £79.99 (was £119.99)
- BaByliss Elegance 2100 Hair Dryer – £26.66 (was £39.99)
- Oral-B Pro 3 3000 CrossAction Toothbrush – £35 (was £90)
- Remington Copper Radiance Hair Straightener S5700 – £32.90 (was £69.99)
- Panasonic EH-NA65CN Nanoe™ Hair Dryer with Diffuser – £49.99 (was £109.99)
- Remington The Works Hair Clipper – £24.99 (was £49.99)
To shop all the electrical beauty deals head to Boots here.
When is Black Friday 2021?
This year’s Black Friday will take place on 26 November, with the likes of Amazon running week-long discounts on thousands of products.
You can also expect the likes of John Lewis, Argos, Currys PC World and more to take part, with deals on tech, gaming, homeware and more.
There’s already been a number of early deals popping up for customers to take advantage of before the Black Friday rush.